Thursday, August 13, 2009

No One Warned Me About These Things

Gumdrop, has been making the MOST god awful noises beginning 2 or so days ago, and ended sometime after I left here yesterday. I finally decided she was either in heat, or constipated.

Seriously, cows should come with a warning label: EXPECT no sleep while cycling is occuring. Holy Cannolis.

ON a positive note, Squire never left her side during the ordeal. It was an ordeal for me, ok? Wow, you could hear her inside, in the kids' bathroom, and she was on the far side of the pasture at the time. Yikes.

I'm beginning to get a solid picture in my head of where the paddocks will be for stock movement. Now I just need more wire, and more t-posts and more step-ins. I'm trying to decide exactly how to move critters around too.

No comments:

Post a Comment