Monday, March 8, 2010

Rain, Rain, and Guess What? MORE RAIN

I realize that I should be thankful for all the rain we've had lately. However, I'm kinda at my limit for the moment. Please, Mother, let the ground dry out (AGAIN) so that we may once more traverse the pastures in (relative) safety. Currently, walking out the door is an activity worthy of military hazard pay, I swear. I'd take pictures, but I don't know where the camera(s) is(are) and wouldn't have any way of transferring them from the camera to the computer if I did. Yet.

When I fed the critters this morning, I managed to get a face full of pig food, the wind was blowing so hard as I put it over the fence for them. I love the feed, it does wonders for the piggies, but it's a coarse powder, and the blowback wasn't fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment